Tonight on CBC-TV’s Compass, the provincial supper-time news hour program:
– a house explosion in Summerside, drug cops are part of the investigation.
– a small igloo a man (or two men) built in his (their) yard melted due to warm temperatures.
– a recap of the up-and-down temperatures we’ve been having the past couple of weeks. It was reported, however, that January is usually a colder month.
– a school class (or was it a kindergarten class) had a tour of a heritage home.
– the not-from-here weatherman kept pronouncing Souris as Soor-iss. My question is: how many phone calls or complaints will the CBC get because of that?
Funny I thought the exact same thing when watching the news tonight.